Stylecraft Alpaca Tweed DK 100g: Sage 1661
- 14 in stock
Alpaca Tweed is an impressively soft yarn. Our test knitters have found it hard to believe that it contains only 20% Alpaca. The remaining 80% is Premium Acrylic and Viscose which ensure softness and excellent wash and wear qualities. It makes the most of this autumns trend for fuzzy and soft textured yarns without being too hairy. The colour palette has tasteful neutrals and rich earthy tones to suit a classy and modern colour palette.
Composition: 77% Acrylic, 20% Alpaca, 3% Viscose
Ball Weight: 100g
Needle Size: 4mm
Tension: 22 stitches x 30 rows to 10cm square
Wash Care: Machine Wash at 30 Degrees C, Cool Tumble Dry, Cool Iron, May Dry Clean